Day 17
Now this is one that I need! GO TO BED! I know that by going to bed at a decent hour consistently it will make the whole routine so much easier! So I guess tonight is the night. Pick a time and go to bed. No more staying up until the wee hours of the night working.Keep up the good work!



1 comment:
I go to bed every night around 10:30 unless it's Tuesday night (Wordless Wednesday) Yes I am crazy. I stay up till midnightso I can be one of the first ones to sign Mr. Linky! LOL. I am a night owl and it has been hard for me to go to bed at 10:30. There is so much I want to do after the kids go to bed. I guess it's better than it used to be. I used to go to bed around 2 am on the weekends. YIKES!
Post a Comment